March 12, 2016
Click here to view Ski Mo results 2016
Thank you to all the participants, sponsors, organizers and volunteers for all their help to make this event a success.
**Ski Mo Update**
1. Competitors must descend on skis or board through the gated course to the finish at base.
2. If using snowshoes, competitors must carry their own equipment and ski or board to finish.
3. Since the awards ceremonies will be held at 3 pm in the plaza, competitors must be able to reach the first control station at the top of Boundary within 2 hours or will be disqualified. Competitors must complete the competition to qualify for prizes and draw prizes.
5. If you miss a control station on the descent you will assess a 10 second penalty.
**You can now Register and Pay at Guest Services or call 250.427.4881**
All AT -Gear, splitboards, tele-mark and snowshoes welcome. (Snowshoes available for $11 at the KAR rental Shop-this is a special deal only for participants)
Participants will start in Plaza, skin up Boundary (2) to Kootenay Haus. Participants will then take their skins off and descend through the gates to the plaza.
$20 entry fee includes: burger, beer and a raffle ticket for prizes
- Race Start: 12:00pm in Plaza
- Registration: 9-11am in Slopeside
- Mandatory Safety Meeting: 11:30 in Plaza
Atmosphere will be extremely friendly ( a good way to get introduced to the sport)
Awards/prizes at the Ski-Mo Social in Stemwinder Bar and Grill
**Helmets required** No x-country skis allowed
We would like to thank our sponsors so far – Boulder Hut Adventures, Kimberley Alpine Resort, Kootenay Mountain Works, Kimberley Orienteering Club, Spirit Rock Climbing Gym, Kimberley Vacations, Purcell Ourdoors, Big Magic Designs, Montana’s BBQ and Bar, Trickle Creek Golf Course, Kimberley Golf Club
For more info call 250.427.4881 and email@example.com