Kimberley, B.C – We all need some good news this year, and we’re here to bring it to you. We’re excited to be opening on Friday, December 11th, a day earlier than our original projected opening date!
Initially, we will have the Main Run & Magic Carpet open while we’re working hard on getting more terrain opened up soon.
Resort services this weekend will include:
- Stemwinder – Open daily at 8:30am for light breakfast & coffee, après ski & lunch
- Buckhorn & Main | 250-427-2525 – Open daily for express lunch as well as dinner
- Plaza BBQ & take-out – Saturday & Sunday
- Guest Services/Ticket Window | 250-427-4881 – 8:30am-4:30pm
- Rental & Repair Shop – 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Sports Alpine Retail Store – 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Winter Sports School | 250-432-0315 – 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Child Care will not be offered
For any questions please contact Guest Services at 250-427-4881.
Lift tickets will be $79 (adult rate) and will be available online and at our ticket windows, tickets will be available on tickets.skikimberley.com, please visit to see our recommendations on where to buy tickets during certain time periods.
Key policies we would like to note include;
- Masks are required to be worn throughout the entire resort, inside all buildings, in lift lines, while riding lifts, parking lots and our Plaza.
- Please maintain social distancing, stay 2m apart
We ask that you review our policies in full before heading out this season and to check back for updates.
Please keep in mind that early season conditions do exist on the mountain. Ski and ride with care.
For more information as it becomes available visit our Snow Report.
For more information, please contact:
Senior VP Marketing & Resort Experience, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies
Twitter • Facebook • Instagram – @PowderMatt
Powder Matt’s Blog