On December 18th, 2021, a fire occurred at the Northstar Express Quad Chair lift building. As a result, unfortunately, the Northstar Chair will not be operational for the remainder of the 2021.2022 winter season. Please visit our blog for updates on the situation and information on the efforts being made by our caring and dedicated staff to keep the resort running and how we are ensuring anyone visiting us still has a fun and memorable experience.
Currently, the Easter and Tamarack Chairs on the backside are open, along with the Owl T-Bar and Magic Carpet in the base area.
- Ride up Owl T-Bar. Approx. 45min - 1hr hike from T-Bar.
- Continue straight to the road. Cross the road and follow the trail up to the Maintenance Parking Lot. Cross the Parking Lot. Approx. 20min - 40min hike if you park in the Maintenance Parking Lot and start the hike from the Ridgeway Cat Track.
- Follow Ridgeway Cat Track.
- Keep right at the 'Y' at the crest of the hill. You may put your skis on here and push/skate across the flats.
- You have arrived at the Tamarack Chair!