Horseback Trail Rides
We are pleased to announce that from Aug 15, 2017 - October 1th, 2018 Kimberley Alpine Resort is entering into a new partnership between Kimberley Alpine Resort, Trickle Creek Lodge and Got Adventure! Guests can now enjoy 1 hour and 2 hour fully guided horseback trail rides on the slopes of the Northstar Mountain.
Got Adventure Headquarters is located at the upper base area (see map). Rides depart daily at 10 am, 1pm and 4 pm. Please note; Rides must be booked in advance and can be booked through; Trickle Creek Lodge Front Desk & Group Sales, Kimberley Alpine Resort or by contacting Got Adventures directly.
For more Information or to book your Horseback Adventure Contact:
- Trickle Creek Lodge Front Desk 250-427-5175 or 1-877-282-1200 (Ext 2)
- For Hotel Stay and Ride Packages or for Group Rides of 8 or more contact Jill Bellm at 250-427-6745
- Direct to Got Adventure at 250-426-0115 office / 250-919-1472 Val’s Mobile or visit gotadventure.ca
Imagine climbing on top of your mountain trail trained steed to embark up Kimberley Alpine Resorts trails and ski slopes all the while taking in breath taking views of the Purcell and Rocky Mountains!
- Daily 1 hr. and 2 hr. horseback trail rides are now available!
- No prior experience required.
- Rides must be pre booked in advance & are subject to availability.
- Rides depart Daily at 10 am, 1 pm & 4 pm (From the upper KAR base area, click MAP for location)
- 1 hour Northstar Express Rides $69 pp + tax
- 2 Hour View the Rockies Rides $89 pp + tax
- Rides for Kids 6 and older (For all kids under 6, please contact Got Adventures and are subject to level of riding experience).
- Helmets are mandatory for all riders under 18 years old and are they are supplied and kids & youths must be accompanied by an adult.
Who is Got Adventure? Global Outdoor Travel / Got Adventure, based in south eastern British Columbia along the western edge of the Rocky Mountain Trench rise the Purcell Mountains. The Purcell’s are home to Travel and Adventure! Got Adventure is a local owned family adventure and outfitting company which has been dedicated to providing first class service and accommodations to clients seeking summer and winter wilderness adventures including trail rides and pack trips as well as mountain cabin lodge rentals for the past 20 years.
New to Got Adventure this summer, the partnership with Kimberley Alpine Resort and The Trickle Creek Lodge, now offering 1 and 2 hour horseback trail rides on the ski slopes of Kimberley Alpine Resort up on the Northstar Mountain. Accessing your adventure is easy via Cranbrook and Kimberley. Daily flights from Calgary, Vancouver and Kelowna connect directly to the Cranbrook International airport. By vehicle to Kimberley Alpine Resort it is just 4 hours from Calgary, 2.5 hours from Kalispell and 3.5 hours from Spokane.