Opening Day 2019-2020 Ski Season
Our 2019.2020 ski/snowboard season officially opens on Wednesday, December 18, 2019
Kimberley Alpine Resort is planning to open for winter operations on Wednesday, December 18th on the North Star Express Quad chair servicing the Main run and the Magic Carpet. Snowmaking crews have been taking advantage of recent cooler temperatures and working around the clock to make as much snow as they can to get the Main ready for opening. Please check out our snow report for ongoing updates in regards to other terrain and lift openings.
Kimberley season pass holders will continue to be able to ski & ride for free at other RCR resorts until Kimberley Alpine Resort opens.
The following services will be offered starting December 18th (unless stated otherwise):
- Guest Services will be open daily 10 am – 5 pm for season pass processing and any other inquiries, and then 8:30-4:30 daily once we open. 250-427-4881.
- KAR’s Sports Alpine Retail shop will be open daily 8:30 am – 4:30 pm starting Monday, December 16th.
- The Stemwinder Bar & Grill will be open at 11:30am.
- The Slopeside Cafe, proudly serving Starbucks, will be open at 8:30am.
- The Buckhorn & Main Mountain Eatery open at 3:30pm.
- Rental & Repair will be open from 8:30am- 4:30pm.
- Winter Sports School open at 8:30am 250-432-0315
- Discounted lift ticket rates will be in effect.
Early season conditions exist on the mountain, please ski and ride with care and obey all signs and closures. Please note limited beginner terrain available.
Skip the whole visiting Guest Services thing and be ready as soon as the season starts by filling in your waivers online now and having your season pass mailed to you! If you haven’t received an email to complete your waivers online, please call 1-800-258-7669 and talk to our guest services agents.